EURIE is the new meeting point for international higher education, connecting other parts of the world with the great potential of the Eurasian region.
EURIE annual summit features an exhibition and a conference to expand the knowledge, networks and collaboration opportunities for the participants.
Why Attend EURIE?
- To share ideas, experiences and best practices for internationalization of higher education
- To generate partnership opportunities for academic collaboration, student/ staff exchanges and many other joint ventures
- To discuss challenges facing higher education today, explore new trends and discover innovative solutions.
- To explore the higher education systems, student mobility flows, recruitment dynamics in the Eurasian region.
Who Should Attend EURIE?
- Higher education institutions from all over the world who value internationalization and continuous professional development
- Academic managers, deans and directors responsible for the internationalization of education and research
- Study abroad officers
- Marketing and recruitment staff
- International student advisors
- Other stakeholders in the higher education sector, such as language schools, marketing service providers, international student service companies
- Public agencies for higher education, research and innovation
EURIE – Past Facts & Figures
EURIE 2021 – Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul is the location of EURIE 2021. With its rich history, unique blend of cultures and vibrant commercial life, Istanbul is home to 17 million people and an attractive destination for around 12 million international visitors every year. Istanbul is also a higher education hub with 68 universities hosting 600 thousand students. With many direct flights from all around the world, modern convention facilities and hotels, Istanbul is the ideal spot for international events such as EURIE.